Company: Roman Empire ABA Services, Inc.
Location: Huntington Park
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Apply directly with us:
Roman Empire ABA Services, Inc. provides Applied Behavior Analysis
to clients with developmental disabilities.
Roman Empire ABA Services is seeking energetic Registered Behavior
Technicians (RBT) & Paraprofessional Teachers and we want YOU to
join our team!
Why You'll Love Roman Empire ABA Services:
* Family Owned Business with a lot room for growth!
* 401k: A generous retirement savings package with employer
* Health Insurance offered to full time employees after waiting
* Drive Time: Employees are paid for drive time and mileage per
* Tablets are provided to all Registered Behavior Technicians
* Paid training prior to working with clients
* The opportunity to gain supervised hours if you are enrolled in
* A chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of the children
served and their families
Experience and Requirements of Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
& Paraprofessional Teachers:
* Bachelor's Degree and educational coursework completed in the
areas of: Psychology, Child Development, Special Education, or a
related field is preferred.
* RBT Certified a plus
* Previous work experience with ABA and Autism is preferred.
* Bilingual in Spanish is a big plus
* DOE / Up to $30 p/hour
* Have reliable transportation and valid Insurance to willingness
to travel throughout service area
* Available to work part-time especially afternoons and evenings
(2:30pm and on); weekends; some morning availability
* Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. routinely and submit required
* Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and is
receptive to feedback
* Ability to pass a state and federal background check
Job Description of Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) &
* Provide one-on-one therapy services with clients with autism
spectrum disorder (ASD) in their home
* Part-time entry level role with flexible hours
* Great opportunity to learn and advance in the field of applied
behavior analysis (ABA) while directly influencing and impacting a
* Assist with socialization skills, adaptive skills, use of public
transportation, community orientation, self-care, meal preparation,
money management, vocational exploration and social/leisure
* Provide direct individual and group based behavior therapy and
social skills facilitation.
* Monitor and evaluate student progress and behavior as it relates
to behavioral systems
* Meet and regularly communicate with parents, classroom staff and
therapists on behavioral progress of students
* Assist with implementing intervention to assist students in
meeting their IEP goals, if applicable
* Respond to inquiries and concerns which arise from parents,
students, teachers and staff.'
'Work Remotely *No*
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Up to $30.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Flexible schedule
* Retirement plan
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Behavioral health: 1 year (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Roman Empire ABA Services, Inc., Huntington Park , Behavior Technician, Professions , Huntington Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!