Lead Systems Engineering Support Analyst
Location: Huntington Park
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make
the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can
contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity,
equity and inclusion are shared values. Were committed to fostering
an environment for every teammate thats welcoming, respectful and
inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find
your future with us.Boeing is seeking a Lead Systems Engineering
Support Analyst to join the Experimental Systems team in Seal
Beach, CA. The candidate should have knowledge of planning, process
and analysis techniques associated with project planning, metrics
and systems engineering trade studies. The ideal candidate will
have knowledge of system processes and integration for both
internal and external project plans.Position Responsibilities:
- Supports project management by providing coordinating
development of work statement, budget, metrics, schedule and other
required inputs and conducting appropriate reviews.
- Works with customers to develop and document project
- Analyzes and translates requirements into system architecture,
hardware, software and interface specifications.
- Monitors supplier performance to ensure system integration and
compliance with requirements.
- Provides support to products throughout their lifecycle from
manufacturing to customer use.
- Supports systems/specialty engineers in defining requirements,
developing trade studies, performing analyses, and controlling
associated data and information.
- Gathers, tracks and analyzes reliability, maintainability and
health monitoring data.
- Selects appropriate data to conduct failure analysis and
corrective action planning.
- Evaluates and recommends methods, processes, procedures and
tools for assessing maintainability characteristics of design.
- Coordinates the development of certification and aviation
regulatory proposals and plans and verifies compliance to
- Develops and implements certification processes, tools and
- Works under minimal direction.This position is expected to be
100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite
at the listed location.This position requires a current Tier 5
(T5), formerly known as a Single Scope Background Investigation
(SSBI) (U.S. Citizenship required) or requires candidate agreed to
enter a Continuous Evaluation program.Basic Qualifications
- 3+ year of aerospace industry experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting project management
- 1+ years of systems engineering experiencePreferred
Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor' Degree or higherTypical Education/Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education
(e.g. Associate) and typically 6 or more years' related work
experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
(e.g. Bachelor+4 years' related work experience, 8 years' related
work experience, etc.).Relocation:This position offers relocation
based on candidate eligibility.Drug Free Workplace:Boeingis a Drug
Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are
subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines,
PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our
policies.Shift:This position is for 1st shift.Eligible for
3ERPVaccination Requirements:Boeing is implementing new
requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19 or
have an approved reasonable accommodation based on local
legislation in several countries. for current vaccination and/or
reasonable accommodation requirements, and timelines based on
location.Equal Opportunity Employer:Boeing is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic
factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected
by law.by Jobble
Keywords: Boeing, Huntington Park , Lead Systems Engineering Support Analyst, Professions , Huntington Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!