Company: Shakey's Pizza
Location: Huntington Park
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Back-of-House (BOH) is the heart of the Shakey's experience.
Team members work in the kitchen preparing fresh dough daily,
cooking fantastic Shakey's pizza, chicken and Mojo's and making
sure the kitchen and supplies are clean and sanitary. If you enjoy
making things happen behind the scenes, BOH is for you.
BOH stations include:
- Buffet Attendant
- Dough Roller
New team members are initially trained and perform in one BOH
station but are encouraged to learn and progress through all BOH
job functions. Learning more stations means you have more skills
and gives you the potential to work more hours, if you want them.
It also provides the path for developing into a store management
Join the Shakey's Team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities listed below are
representative of the composite BOH job.
- Prepare and cook food following Shakey's guidelines and safe
food handling procedures.
- Set up and re-stock food items on the buffet line and salad
- Ensure proper storage and rotation of food products and
- Stock station with ingredients and supplies, as required
- Maintain a clean and sanitary food preparation work area.
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Sweep and mop kitchen floors.
- Place dirty dishes and utensils in dishwasher.
- Wash pots, pans, and trays.
- Perform opening and closing procedures for the assigned BOH
- Assist other BOH and FOH stations.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Keywords: Shakey's Pizza, Huntington Park , Buffet Attendant, Other , Huntington Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!