Human Resources Generalist
Company: Blackstone Consulting, Inc
Location: Huntington park
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Seeking an HR Generalist who specializes in LOA (Leave of
This role will be responsible for managing various projects
supporting the internal operations within the HR Services
department and expected to lead efforts in designing, developing,
and implementing human resource programs that would directly
support benefits, leave, recognition, work/life/wellness programs,
labor policies, as well as supporting various human resources
The HR Generalist will also be responsible for collecting,
managing, and maintain the collecting metrics, HR analytics, and
other duties as assigned.
The HR Generalist will also act as the Onboarding Specialist for
the West Coast
This integral position will work with third party vendors,
utilizing internal/external resources to ensure our employees are
supported in fully understanding and utilizing our generous
benefits offerings, including the coordination of all leave of
Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Project Related Work
- Administer and maintain employee benefit programs such as
health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, and
retirement plans. Coordinate benefit enrollments for new employees,
notify employees of participation eligibility and assist with
- Perform effective management & work allocation from the HR
Employee Services mailbox, ensuring a prompt and accurate response
is provided within 3 working days.
- Review employment enrollment forms and benefits related
documentation for accuracy, completeness and follow up with
employees regarding missing information.
- Processes and administers 401k and Non-qualified savings
- Responsible for Collecting metrics that pertain to LOA, FMLA,
COVID, and all HR/Recruitment analytics on the contract.
- Performs monthly, quarterly, annual audits and manages
HR/benefits reporting and compliance requirements.
- Collect all pre-employment documents.
- Run Pre-employment Checks: Drug Screen, MVR, Backgrounds,
- First Day responsibilities for New Hires
- Provide guidance to managers around the eligibility
requirements for variable hours employees.
- Reconcile and submit monthly benefits invoices and oversee the
- Interpret policies and programs in accordance with the
applicable federal and state employment laws (FMLA, ADA, USERRA,
Pregnancy Discrimination Act, etc.), respond to questions and
interface with carriers independently to solve complex problems;
coordinate and organize all medical information and ensure that
HIPAA and Employee Privacy guidelines are closely monitored and
effectively executed. Manage STD/LTD programs and ensure that STD
claims are coordinated with FMLA or general medical cases.
- Maintain leave of absence request form, medical personnel
files, process carrier intake forms. Maintain confidential
personnel files, notice of leave documentation. Maintain up to date
leave forms and resources, updating documents and information on a
regular basis; return to work programs may include light duty,
specialized schedule and accommodations, collection of release
documents; approve and/or deny leave cases based on relevant
- Manage all administrative aspects of leave to include tracking
hours used/taken and working closely with Payroll to ensure that
pay for employees is accurate and correct.
- Be willing to take a lead or supporting role in various HR
projects and employee programs, such as recognition
programs,compliance reviews, and employment labor law changes.
- Produce and manage reporting metrics and analytics for all
- Other duties as assigned
- Prepares and delivers presentations to management.
- Manages project timelines and deliverables.
- Evaluates and institutes platform wide program initiatives and
- Partner closely with HR business partners on all leave
- Counsel managers regarding company benefit plans and leave of
absence and accommodation programs, utilizing resources from third
Job Type: Full-time
- Works closely with benefits broker, plan contact, and
third-party administrators to ensure effective and seamless
- Works with outside vendors to customize and implement systems
for the administration of LOA and other benefits programs.
Pay: $55,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Human Resources: 2 years (Required)
- Leave /Benefits Administration: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Keywords: Blackstone Consulting, Inc, Huntington Park , Human Resources Generalist, Other , Huntington park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!