Security Guard (Fulltime)
Company: Nexus HR Services
Location: Huntington Park
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Job DescriptionDuties and Responsibilities:The Security Guard
will help in creating an atmosphere of safety in the clinic by
keeping a friendly personality, helping monitor the clinic, staff,
and patient safety. Assist in closing the clinic.The Security Guard
also keeps the clinic, including the medical and non-medical staff,
the patients, and everyone secure by monitoring access,
investigating any suspicious and unlawful behavior, and securing
peace and order inside and around the clinic.
- Greet and usher patients and clinic staff.
- Provides general information regarding the clinic.
- Keeps logs of incoming and outgoing deliverables and
- Inspect and patrol the clinic and surrounding premises before
and after shift.
- Helps maintain the clinic by preventing loss and reporting
damages in the building.
- Investigate incidents and possible security breaches in the
- Coordinate with law enforcement, fire department, and emergency
medical personnel if necessary.
- Helps in closing and opening of the clinic doors and other
physical operations in the clinic.
- Other jobs that may be assigned.Qualifications:
- At least High School graduate/GED.
- At least 1-year experience as a security guard.
- Experienced as a security guard in a clinic is a plus.
- Registered as a security guard or with a guard card is a
- Friendly and warm personality but can exercise authority if
- Able to work in the evening shift.
- Able to work in Huntington Park, CA.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is highly preferred.Powered by
Keywords: Nexus HR Services, Huntington Park , Security Guard (Fulltime), Other , Huntington Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!