Product Developer for AGOLDE - GOLDSIGN
Company: Citizens of Humanity Group
Location: Huntington Park
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Product Developer for AGOLDE and GOLDSIGN
Citizens of Humanity is currently recruiting for a Product
developer for GOLDSIGN and AGOLDE in Los Angeles area. The Product
Developer will work with the Creative Director and Design Director
to coordinate the development of the collection from Design through
pre-production stage including, sourcing fabrics & trims, making
sketch pages, coordinating the sample makers and wash house,
provide costing and salesman samples execution.
New employees hired on or after June 15, 2021, must be fully
vaccinated against Covid-19 (meaning it has been at least two weeks
since their second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or the
Johnson & Johnson vaccine) and must provide CDC or comparable
verification of their vaccination status as part of the hiring and
onboarding process prior to an official offer of employment to
Citizens of Humanity.
Position: Product Developer for AGOLDE and GOLDSIGN
FLSA Status: Hourly
Employment Type: Full Time; Monday - Friday
Work Location: 5715 Bickett Street, Huntington Park, CA 90255
Reports To: Product Development Director
CITIZENS of HUMANITY - AGOLDE - GOLDSIGN
Within the Citizens of Humanity group, you'll find Citizens of
Humanity, AGOLDE and GOLDSIGN. Three premium denim labels, each of
which boasts a uniquely directional voice and clearly carved place
in the denim market. We are incredibly proud of each brand's
independence, but even more so of the characteristics that unite
them. Built upon a philosophical foundation of commitment to
quality and uncompromising standards, our core values support
everything we do. We use only the most innovative fabrics sourced
from around the world and facilitate product development in our
vertically owned facilities to create denim of the highest caliber.
We personally and carefully test every fit and fabric, and believe
the practicality of a jean is as important as its design.
Companywide, each brand is committed to being thoughtful in the
creation of our denim and uses advanced methods to reduce our
imprint on the environment, including laser technology, ozone
machines and high-efficiency wash methods. In short, we invest in
the future and look forward to all that is ahead.
You can find our brands at retailers globally including 10 Corso
Como, Browns, Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdales, forward by Elyse
Walker, Goop, Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Holt Renfrew, Hypebeast,
Intermix, Isetan, Kith, Lane Crawford, Liberty London,
Luisaviaroma, Matches Fashion, Moda Operandi, Mytheresa, Neiman
Marcus, Net-a-Porter, No. 6 Store, Nordstrom, Revolve, Saks Fifth
Avenue, Selfridges, Shopbop, SSENSE, and TSUM.
- - - - - - - - -Exceptional time management skills with the
ability to multitask and prioritize workload to meet the deadlines
of the seasonal calendar.
- - - - - - - - -Knowledge of denim / jersey / woven fabrications
and garment construction.
- - - - - - - - -High attention to detail and thorough in tasks
- - - - - - - - -Strong interpersonal, organizational, and
- - - - - - - - -A resourceful team player and the ability to
self-start and deliver results.
- - - - - - - - -Works within the team to develop seasonal
collections from development of the collection through to
pre-production hand offs.
- - - - - - - - -Meet company calendar deadlines.
- - - - - - - - -Communicates key information regarding raw
materials and garments construction to Design and Pre-production
- - - - - - - - -Self Manages Development process from point of
conception to finished product.
- - - - - - - - -Obtains approvals for fabric, lab dip, trims, and
- - - - - - - - -Maintain and update divisional charts throughout
the development and pre-production process.
- - - - - - - - -Flexible and is able to adapt to changes; thrives
in an ever-changing and fast-paced collaborative work
- - - - - - - - -Must be able to anticipate and mitigate
risks/issues and demonstrate strong problem-solving capabilities to
resolve potential roadblocks with cross-functional departments.
- - - - - - - -Denim Development: min 2 years
- - - - - - - -Product Development: -3-4 years
- - - - - - - -Knowledge of garment construction, specializing in
- - - - - - - -Knowledge of fabrics and sourcing.
- - - - - - - -PLM/PDM is required (can be in different w/platform
but must know the process and tools to use).
- - - - - - - -Knowledge of Microsoft excel and the ability to use
the software to track and coordinate the development process
through to pre-production hand off.
Job description subject to change due to business needs.
Citizens of Humanity is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Keywords: Citizens of Humanity Group, Huntington Park , Product Developer for AGOLDE - GOLDSIGN, IT / Software / Systems , Huntington Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!