Advanced Reimbursement Analyst - Healthcare A/R
Location: Huntington Park
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Family:Patient Account RepresentativeTravel
Required:NoneClearance Required:NoneWhat You Will Do: The Advanced
Reimbursement Analyst will identify, document and collect managed
care, Medicare/Medicaid underpayments for Contract and
Reimbursement Solutions Clients. Perform any and all related job
duties as assigned. Questions regarding this position, you may
contact Chris Rivera (Manager, Talent Acquisition) at . Essential
- Collect on identified underpayments.
- Document any activity that affects account.
- Reconcile accounts based on contract terms.
- Work w/contract dept. on any pricing issues. Duties and
- Review Medicare/Medicaid and managed care payments to verify
consistency with payment terms of corresponding contract between
client and payor.
- Keep current on Medicare/Medicaid payment changes.
- Maintain accurate, timely and thorough documentation regarding
- Bill payors for additional payment.
- Perform timely and effective collection efforts.
- Maintain departmental databases.
- Produce periodic status reports.
- Assist departmental staff with assigned tasks.
- Maintain confidentiality of company, client and patient
information. Client Responsibility
- Maintain confidentiality of all private health information and
- Perform all activities within the limitations of applicable
laws and regulations.
- Maximize collection of patient accounts.
- Perform all responsibilities in a professional manner and
consistent with the instructions provided by the client. What You
- Experience working with Medicare/Medicaid claims as well as
- Minimum of two years of work experience in healthcare
billing/collections or claims processing in a hospital
- Experience with hospital systems such as Cerner, Epic or
Meditech preferred What Would Be Nice To Have:
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written English language
skills sufficient to interact effectively with both internal and
- Highly detailed and able to handle multiple tasks
- Able to meet deadlines and perform with minimal
- Persuasive negotiator. The annual salary range for this
position is $41,400.00-$62,100.00. Compensation decisions depend on
a wide range of factors, including but not limited to skill sets,
experience and training, security clearances, licensure and
certifications, and other business and organizational needs.What We
Offer:Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that
includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package
that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
- Parental Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare ProgramAbout GuidehouseGuidehouse
is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status,
religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or
expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected
by law, ordinance, or regulation.Guidehouse will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance
including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San
Francisco.If you have visited our website for information about
employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you
require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at
1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept
confidential and will be used only to the extent required to
provide needed reasonable accommodation. Guidehouse does not accept
unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing
agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property
of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a
Keywords: Guidehouse, Huntington Park , Advanced Reimbursement Analyst - Healthcare A/R, Healthcare , Huntington Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!