EMT with Paramedic Program Opportunity
Company: PRN Ambulance
Location: Huntington Park
Posted on: September 23, 2022
*Base Pay with no experience starts at $20.75**PRN Ambulance *is
seeking experienced and new *EMTs* to join our growing team of
frontline superheroes for stations located throughout southern
California. *About the Opportunity* We offer 10 and 12-hour shifts.
\*Flexible scheduling\* is available from your first day of
employment. We are proud of our *recent upgrades (power gurneys!)*
to our fleet of ambulances as well as our medical equipment. PRN
offers the opportunity to work in a variety of settings - including
*professional sporting events* and supporting our *excellent local
hospitals*. *Station Locations: *
* North Hills
* Huntington Park
* Carson *About the Candidate*
* High school diploma or GED
* Current California EMT card (will consider applicants who are in
the process of obtaining)
* California Driver License and clean DMV record
* AHA CPR
* Must be at least 18 years of age Job Summary: The position of an
EMT is a job opportunity for a person who has excellent customer
service skills and is a caring and compassionate clinician.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provides patient care
* Communicates proficiently and effectively with hospital staff and
* Responsible for cleaning and operating ambulance equipment
* Presents themselves in a professional, courteous and punctual
* Responsible for other related duties deemed necessary to meet the
needs of the Company
* Other duties as assigned Minimum Qualifications:
* Must portray a positive Company image and attitude to
* Must be current in local, state and federally mandated
* Must maintain current industry standards through continuing
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must be able to communicate and understand English verbally and
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical and drug
* Must be able to provide a current PPD test results
* Must have completed all mandatory training including mandatory
* Must demonstrate a compassionate attitude towards all customers
and family members
* Must maintain current licensure in the following:
* CPR Card (American Heart Association)
* EMT State Card
* Current and Valid State Driver's License
* Ambulance Driver's Certificate
* Medical Examiner's Certificate (DL 51)
* Post offer must be able to obtain a DMV K4
* Post offer must be able to obtain an LADOT permit Compensation
* Night pay differential and assorted shifts available.
* Flexible scheduling to work with outside commitments such as
* Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Legal Shield and more!
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Holiday Pay
* Hiring 18 years of age and older
* Several promotional opportunities such as FTO, Field Supervisor,
Management Training, ect.
* Certification Reimbursement: PRN Ambulance will reimburse for
* PRN Ambulance offers free internal CPR, BLS, ACLS, and PALS
classes to our employees. Physical Requirements:
* Must be able to perform the following tasks:
* Walk - frequently, up to 10 hours per day.
* Run - infrequently, 1-2 minutes per day.
* Stand - frequently, up to 10 hours per day.
* Sit - frequently, up to 8 hours per day.
* Kneel - frequently, 10-15 times per day.
* Bend - frequently, 10-15 times per day. * Must be able to lift,
push, pull, carry 250 Lbs. infrequently (1-3 times per shift)
* Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry 150 Lbs. frequently (5-10
times per shift)
* Must have ability to step up and/ or climb over obstacles
* Must be able to climb stairs while carrying up to 150 Lbs.
* Must have adequate hearing acuity to perform job tasks (as
delineated in California DMV DL51 medical examination
* Must have adequate vision (with corrective lenses if needed) to
clearly distinguish colors, shapes, distances, etc. (as delineated
in California DMV DL51 medical examination requirements)
* Must have adequate hand and finger dexterity to grip and hold
both large and small items
* Must have adequate hand and arm strength to grip and lift heavy
* Must be able to tolerate work in an outdoor environment (heat,
cold, rain, etc.)#IND-PRN Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Pay:
$20.75 per hour Benefits:
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 10 hour shift
* 12 hour shift Application Question(s):
* Did you complete EMT School? License/Certification:
* California State EMT Card (Preferred) Work Location: One
Keywords: PRN Ambulance, Huntington Park , EMT with Paramedic Program Opportunity, Healthcare , Huntington Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!