Manager - Park Twin Theatres
Company: Metropolitan Theatres
Location: Huntington Park
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*The Manager role @ Park Twin Theatre is a FUN and fast paced
opportunity to work with a great group of people! Tons of benefits:
Medical/Dental, Vacation, 401K, FREE TICKETS, etc., plus a Bonus
Program. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to
take on an exciting Management role and progress their career!*
Los Angeles based Metropolitan Theatre Corporation has been a
privately held company owned by the Corwin family since 1923.
Metropolitan currently operates a diverse collection of historic
properties and state-of-the-art multiplexes among its 16 theatres
in California, Colorado, Idaho and Utah. Metropolitan is focused on
achieving its next generation growth plan through new development,
theatre acquisitions, and providing theatre management
*What We Look for in a Manager*
- Motivated, achievement-oriented professional with a consultative
approach and the ability to positively connect with customers
- Utilizes knowledge and experience to easily recognize
opportunities to improve the operations of the theatre.
- Takes pride in providing exceptional services to meet all of the
needs of our customers
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, rewarding environment
*Some of the Manager Responsibilities*
- Handles day to day operations. Prepares and completes action
plans in a timely manner.
- Implements customer service standards. Resolves problems.
Completes internal audits. Identifies trends.
- Determines system improvements. Implements change.
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting,
orientating, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling,
and when necessary, disciplining theatre employees.
- Communicates job expectations. Plans, monitors, appraise and
reviews job contributions. Enforces policies and procedures.
- Continuously assesses talent at all levels within the theatre and
provides specific ongoing coaching, training, and feedback to
develop the best talent possible.
- Meet the theatres' financial objectives by properly forecasting,
scheduling and adjusting labor. Analyzes variances and responds
- Control costs by ordering proper amount of product according to
business levels. Minimizes waste (spoilage/damage).
- Ensures the highest quality of products. Achieves accurate
- Ensure outstanding on-screen presentation by diligently checking
the operation and maintenance of the digital projection
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by
establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and
procedures. Complies with all legal regulations.
- Manages, coordinates and responds in a timely manner to all
requests from the corporate office.
- Delegates projects and assignments to others and follows-up on
the performance and completion of their tasks.
- Performs opening and closing procedures and is responsible for
- Demonstrates an ownership to all the responsibilities and
operations of the theatre.
*Manager Job Requirements*
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be a team player and have good leadership skills.
- Hours to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- 3 years in customer service
- 2+ years in a leadership role
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $23.00 per hour
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Metropolitan Theatres, Huntington Park , Manager - Park Twin Theatres, Executive , Huntington Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!