LVN Project Coordinator - Quality Management
Location: Huntington Park
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Are you ready to bring your expert clinical skills to a
world-class facility recognized as top ten in the country? Do you
have a passion for the highest quality and patient happiness? Then
please respond to this dynamic opportunity available with one of
the best places to work in Southern California! We would be happy
to hear from you!The Project Coordinator is responsible for
coordinating and organizing all types of projects, from simple
activities to more complex plans. Responsibilities include working
closely with management to prepare action plans, including
resources, time frames and budgets for projects. Position will
perform coordinating tasks, like schedule and risk management,
along with administrative duties, like maintaining project
documentation and handling financial and other data queries.
Responsible for ensuring that assigned projects are completed on
time, within budget and meet quality standards. The Project
Coordinator is responsible for supporting programmatic development,
program and project management, data tracking and analysis, quality
assurance and troubleshooting related to department specific
projects. Primary Duties
- Coordinates project management activities, resources, equipment
- Liaises with clients to identify and define requirements, scope
- Assigns tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule
- Assists in preparation of budgets.
- Leads all aspects of project procurement management as
- Monitors project progress and address any issues that
- Acts as the point of contact and communicate project status to
- Raises issues as appropriate to Project Manager.
- Uses appropriate tools to monitor project, plans and
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation,
plans and reports.
- Ensures standards and requirement are met through conducting
quality assurance tests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED minimum
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare or management related field
- Master's Degree in Hospital, Healthcare Administration,
Business, or related field preferred
- Valid California LVN license required
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) preferred
- 2 years related administrative and/or management experience in
project management, performance improvement or strategic
- 2 years related heath care experience or equivalent combination
of education; Experience in quality improvement or health care data
Working Title:LVN Project Coordinator - Quality Management
Department:MNS Quality Mgt
Business Entity:Medical Network
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Huntington Park , LVN Project Coordinator - Quality Management, Executive , Huntington Park, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!